Sourcing from China and in need of professional, capable, and experienced suppliers? Taichi can help – using our vetted private network of more than 1000+ factories and our network of nearly 200 well trained sourcing and quality control specialists in 18 provinces that cover about 95% of the volume of exports from China.
Taichi provides tailor made services for China Sourcing process:
- Supplier search (Long List)
- Supplier research (Short List)
- Supplier visit (On-site assessment)
- Supplier development
- Product development (including sample development)
- RFx (RFQ, RFP, RFI implementation)
- Testing (through service partners)
- Technical advisors (material, process, commercial)
- Production surveillance
- PO follow-up
- QC (quality control: incoming materials, in-process, and pre-shipment)
Taichi follows clients’ quality management standards and compliance requirements.
Example: China Supplier Visit Service
What It Is
- Taichi visits any party (supplier or company or individual required by Client) in China to collect information or verify information per Client’s requirements
- Information collection and verification is on-site face-to-face interview with employees and/or management of target parties, or verification of Client listed information, including inspection or audit.
- Deliverables are fact-based reports in English or in Chinese to provide Client with all information obtained by Taichi, when, from whom.
What It Is Not
Taichi reports all facts obtained, when and from whom. Taichi does not analyze or endorse any facts provided by target parties.
How It Works
- Client provides clearly defined questions or information to be verified
- Taichi confirms understanding and feasibility of Client’s requirements
- Client makes payment to Taichi
- Taichi visits target within 7 days upon receipt of payment, submits reports within 3 days after visit.
- Taichi answers Client questions related to defined visit requirements
How Much It Costs
All inclusive flat fee per visit to one location (covering 18 provinces and cities that represent 95% of China’s total export. Please refer to flat fee schedule for other locations in greater China region).
On-site multiple-day visit, such as inspection, comprehensive audit, supplier development efforts etc are at all inclusive flat fee.
Rates for “China Desk” Client are 20% lower.